Spring 2021 Undergraduate Recruiting is OPEN at Babson
Here in the Hoffman Family Undergraduate Center for Career Development (CCD), we are eagerly looking forward to putting 2020 in the rearview and welcoming 2021 in with bells on!
As our worlds continue to be upended by COVID-19, the health and safety of our community remains Babson’s top priority. Though the news is promising, the College remains vigilant to safeguard our entire community while continuing to provide academic continuity and excellence. A few updates include:
- Undergraduate classes will begin on Tuesday, January 19th and end on Monday, April 19th. Students will not have a spring break in March and finals will be held virtually.
- Though there will be a certain percentage of students studying on campus in the spring semester, CCD will continue to host and promote campus recruiting activities in a VIRTUAL environment.
- CCD continues to be committed to providing you high touch service and support in this virtual environment and have further reduced our career fair fees by 50%.
We truly miss seeing all of you and our students, both in-person and on campus, but we look forward to creating new, innovative, and entrepreneurial ways to connect you with our incredible student talent this coming semester. We welcome continued conversations and planning meetings to design a virtual strategy with you.
Cost: $150 General / $75 Start-Up/Non-Profit
11:00am – 2:00pm
Open to all Undergraduate class years
Cost: $100 General / $50 Start-Up/Non-Profit
11:00am – 1:00pm
Open to Seniors
VIRTUAL RESUME REVIEW PROGRAM
Hosted via the platform of your choice
- Week of February 15th, 2021
- Week of March 8th, 2021
Help Babson students prepare for the Spring 2021 recruiting season by sharing your expertise in reviewing resumes. We will be hosting TWO Virtual Resume Review Programs this semester. Please complete our interest form to indicate your interest for one or both of our sessions. Reviews will take place during a specific week on your own time and preferred platform.
Please complete this registration form and a member of our team will be in touch with additional details as the event gets closer.
We are piloting “CCD Virtual Road Trips” for the spring 2021 semester. These have been designed with the goal of connecting students to employers & alumni in a way where a meaningful virtual connection can be made. The Road Trip session provides the opportunity for companies to share insight into company culture and information about career opportunities. This is a great way for students to explore industries, gain knowledge on career essential readiness skills, and have the opportunity to ask employers and alumni questions.
Even though interviews won’t be taking place on campus, we can still help build and manage your interview schedules! Interviews will begin on Monday, January 25th. Request your dates in Handshake »
- We recommend it be a live session – include a Babson alum or recent intern participant (and market this in the description)
- Highlight you will have the opportunity for Q&A.
- Record the session and share it with all registrants after the session (even those who perhaps registered but could not attend.)
Is your company hosting a networking event, webinar, career night or presentation? Post your event directly in Handshake to target the students you’re looking for and further build your brand! New to Handshake? Here are some details on How to Request an Event in Handshake or you can contact Annie Bergeron to learn more.
Students as Consultants
Looking for consulting support? The Management Consulting Field Experience (MCFE) program connects organizations with a team of talented Babson students who work as consultants to address a current business challenge. Submit your project proposal by March 1st to participate in Fall 2021. Learn More » or Apply Today »
We are committed to our employer partners’ success. See the resources below to further support your employer brand and virtual campus recruiting strategies.